I need to think like this. Wow Incredible.
36 items of clothing, 8 pairs of shoes, 3 bags
The current shopping situation has rules. The current shopping situation feels complex and intricate, like another job. This is excellent, as it really deters me from shopping regularly, and I simply must take month long breaks from thinking about buying stuff completely.
My minimalist shopping rules:
- Only buy things on the wish list.
- Only buy things that are exactly what I want.
- Only buy things that fit perfectly.
- Only buy things of good quality.
- Do not even enter the banned brands list stores.
I know that if I don’t follow these rules, the things I buy in the future will end up discarded, just like the many items of clothing I removed from my wardrobe earlier this year. Your goal, when shopping, should be to invest in flexible and lifestyle appropriate items of clothing that rarely need to be updated.
View original post 249 more words